You can now join The Filtration Society or renew your Corporate Association online using the link below. Once you have completed the details on the corporate association page you will then be redirected to our secure payment system where you can pay for your membership online by credit or debit card securely.
Corporate Association of The Filtration Society is a way for industry, commercial and research organisations and universities to become involved with the many activities of the Society.
Since its inception in 1964 the Society has been advancing and disseminating knowledge in the design and use of filtration and separation techniques in industry and other walks of life. It has provided Individual Membership, where members gain ready access to a wide range of filtration and separation information and research through the organisation of conferences, regular publications and networking opportunities.
These and other benefits are now available to those industries and organisations who choose to become Corporate Associates.
View a list of current Corporate associates .
Benefits of association
Annual subscription £525 (non-VATable). A Corporate Associate of the Society receives:
- Three copies of FILTRATION, the the international journal for filtration and separation. FILTRATION details Society news and events, industrial news and developments, technical papers and other articles of interest as well as new and original refereed research papers that cover the broad field of filtration, separation, clarification, dust control and related processes
- All Corporate Associates receive a ¼ page advert in the Journal.
- A 50% discount on the Elsevier magazine Filtration and Separation.
- A 15% discount on Elsevier Advanced Technology publications within the filtration and separation cluster.
- Reduced registration at Filtration Society organised and co-sponsored meetings for up to three company employees.
- Inclusion of a Corporate profile on the Society web site with a hotlink to a designated company homepage.
- Use of the ‘Corporate Associate of The Filtration Society’ logo on letterheads etc.
A Corporate Associate is entitled to the benefits listed above as well as the opportunity to network and develop business links with like-minded Members and Associates.
The Society is a registered charity; for this reason Corporate Associates cannot be voting members of the Society, although Associates are encouraged to communicate their views on all matters to the Society Council through the Honorary Secretary.
Apply for corporate association using the forms below: